Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Health and Fitness #3

This is what happens when you do not follow your own regiment you gain weight. I have not been logging in the food I ate and I have made poor choices. BOOM!

This morning when I weighed in I knew I had to get serious. For breakfast I had a english muffin, with a small amount of butter and half of banana, 201 calories and it is logged into My Fitness Pal. Since it is freezing outside I'm thinking about having soup for lunch and Bill and requested breakfast for dinner. I will be bringing the scale out to weigh my food this could easily get away from me if I don't take action.

As for exercising I'm still under doctors orders to only walk. The only problem was last week we had a freezing fog come in for days and everything is ice. It is too dangerous to go walking.  I will get up and walk around the inside of the house, every little bit helps but I will not be getting in 10,000 steps.

Today is the first day we can see the town. We were lucky to be able to see 20 feet in front of us last week.  We didn't get any more snow but what we did get was ice from the moisture in the fog. It did leave a beautiful winter wonderland.

Shards of ice that dropped off the deck railing

Beautiful ice crystals 

Taken from my deck our side yard

Ice crystals stuck to railing

It's funny how the ice crystals only stick to one side
Here's to be accountable my goal this week.

With Love,
Pam

Starting Weight: 223
Current Weight: 224.6
Goal Weight: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment