Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Influenster - Day 1 L'Oreal Paris

I received my first ever Influenster Box from L'Oreal Paris. I received the Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Honey Eye Gel De-Puff Bags Nurturing Oils + Manuka Honey for Mature, very dry skin, Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Nourishing Moisturizer Firm + Improve Elasticity Nurturing Oils + Manuka Honey Day Cream for Mature, Very Dry Skin and Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Ultra-Nourishing Moisturizer Comfort + Improve Resilience Nurturing Oils + Manuka Honey Night Balm for Mature, Very Dry Skin.

This couldn't have come at a better time, winter. My skin gets so dry during the winter, I'm looking forward to seeing how these products work for me.

Day 1

I used the Honey Eye Gel under my eyes, using the rollerball under my eyes and gently patting the excess into my skin.

Next I used the Nourishing Moisturizer Day Cream, gently smoothing it on my face in a upward outward motion and along my neck and jawline.

Tonight I will use the Ultra-Nourishing Moisturizer Night Balm. You rub the balm between your fingers, gently smooth on your face in a upward outward motion, apply to your neck jawline and upper chest until absorbed.

I do love the how smooth my skin feels after applying the day cream.
























Follow along with me to get my honest opinion on these L'Oreal Paris products. I will be posting on my blog and you can also follow me on Instagram @sparklersinmyhair

Love ya,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment