Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 - Bring It On

I'm not going to say I dropped the ball on my blog. I had to put it hold due to life. 2017 I was still going through eye issues, I did start culinary school in 2017 and graduated in 2018. During 2018 we helped our daughter through a bad abusive marriage, which is now behind all of us. It was sad to see how broken she had become and now seeing her blossom into a new woman, stronger than ever. We helped her move, she has a job with Lush Cosmetics which she loves and is very passionate about.

We spent the holidays with our daughter which is so much fun. Although 2018 was not done with us. While going through Las Vegas on New Years Eve our fuel pump was having issues and we broke down just out of Las Vegas. My husband and I and two dogs spent the night in our truck. The mechanic we talked to on the phone said he wouldn't be open again until Wednesday January 2nd. A friend of my husband spends half the year in Las Vegas and he happened to be there. He loaned us his truck so we could get home and he is taking our truck to the mechanic, which could not be worked on until Monday.

So, I'm back for 2019, have many new adventures for this year that I am looking forward to sharing with you.

More to come stay tuned....

Love ya,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment